1. J&J opens 3rd institute in China as Trump threatens new tariffs: 5 insights
2. Massena Memorial Hospital CEO suddenly resigns: 6 things to know
3. 22 spine devices receive FDA 510(k) clearance in May 2018
4. Webinar: Embracing Risk: How one CIN is managing care to succeed in VBC. Register here.
5. Join terrific CEO keynotes Chris Van Gorder, David Feinberg, Stephen Klasko, Johnese Spisso, Charles Beaman Jr., David Entwistle, Pamela Sutton-Wallace, Laurie Glimcher, Tom Jackiewicz, Howard Kern, Michael Riordan and Eugene A. Woods at Becker's CEO + CFO Roundtable in November. Register here for sponsorship opportunities, email Jessica Cole at firstname.lastname@example.org.
6. WHO releases ICD-11: 5 things to know
7. White paper: Learn how to mitigate your ASC's top employement risks. Download here.
8. NuVasive's porous PEEK technology for ACDF put to the test in new study - 4 insights Full story
9. Spine surgeon leader to know: Dr. Thomas Manning of Neuroscience Associates
10. White paper: 6 things to know before you buy a preowned endoscope. Download here.
11. K2M, Spineology, Globus Medical & more: 10 device company notes Full story
12. Dr. Anthony Romeo joins Rothman Institute as chief of orthopedics, New York: 5 things to know Full story