1. Amazon enters the spine market, now sells screw removal kit online: 5 things to know
2. Mayo Clinic attempts to block IRS from questioning CEO
3. Stryker 'not in discussions' to acquire Boston Scientific according to regulatory filing: 5 key points
4. White paper: Owners/managers of more than 700 ASCs participated in HealthCare Appraisers 2018 survey on ASC valuation. Download this whitepaper for survey insights. Download here.
5. Stryker, NuVasive, Medtronic & more: 11 device company notes
6. CMS postpones July hospital star ratings update Full story
7. Webinar: Improve provider development with a hiring process reboot. Register for this upcoming webinar to learn more. Register here.
8. The Seattle Times asks for dismissal of 8 defamation claims in Dr. Johnny Delashaw libel case: 5 insights
9. Spine surgeon leader to know: Dr. Rajesh Arakal of Texas Back Institute
10. Webinar: Learn how leading children's hospitals are preparing for healthcare of the future during this upcoming webinar. Register here.
11. Stanford's Dr. Griffith Harsh IV becomes UC Davis Health neurosurgery chief: 6 highlights Full story
12. 35 orthopedic, spine devices receive FDA 510(k) clearance in May 2018 Full story