1. DISC Sports & Spine Center creates bundled payment with Global One, Blue Shield to offer in-network services - 5 things to know
2. Nurse accused of stealing more than $550k from New York hospital
3. Michael Jackson's antigravity tilt: A look into the iconic dance move from a neurosurgeon's view
4. White paper: Certified preowned endoscopes are a cost-effective buy for any provider's medical device portfolio. However, limited market regulation and significant variety in quality among third-parties make shopping these contracts complex and time-consuming. Learn more here.
5. Don't miss keynote speakers Drs. Richard Wohns, Frank Phillips, James Lynch and 222+ speakers at at the 16th Annual Future of Spine + Spine, Orthopedic & Pain Management-Driven ASC Conference June 14-16 in Chicago. Click here to register.
6. Bankrupt Miami hospital will be sold in auction
7. Webinar: Learn how to collaborate with industry partners and leverage unique programs and resources to help facilitate joint replacement in the ASC setting. Register here.
8. Dr. Todd Lanman recognized as 2018 leader in healthcare - 6 highlights
9. Spine surgeon leader to know: Dr. Isador Lieberman of Texas Back Institute
10. Webinar: Learn the 6 most commonly performed spine and pain procedures and tips on how to stay compliant and maximize your revenue in your ASC. Register here.
11. Dr. James Andrews ranks as No. 7 richest physician in the world Full story
12. Cleveland Clinic, Hospital for Special Surgery & 6 others earn excellent employer recognition Full story