1. Who are the 14 major players in the global spine biologics market?
2. HCA, private equity firm join forces to make bid for Envision
3. DHS: Medtronic devices implanted near spine are vulnerable to security issues - 5 notes
4. Webinar:Learn the 6 most commonly performed spine and pain procedures and tips on how to stay compliant and maximize your revenue in your ASC. Register here.
5. You won't want to miss 140 physician speakers, including Drs. Frank Phillips and Richard Wohns, at the 16th Annual Future of Spine + Spine, Orthopedic & Pain Management-Driven ASC Conference June 14-16 in Chicago. Click here to register.
6. Ascension's operating income drops 62% in first 9 months of fiscal year
7. Webinar: Learn how to collaborate with industry partners and leverage unique programs and resources to help facilitate joint replacement in the ASC setting. Register here.
8. Cerapedics i-FACTOR yields 50% fusion rate vs. 20% for allograft at 1-year follow-up - 3 insights
9. Spine surgeon leader to know: Dr. Paul Canale of the Canale Spine Institute
10. White paper: Certified preowned endoscopes are a cost-effective buy for any provider's medical device portfolio. However, limited market regulation and significant variety in quality among third-parties make shopping these contracts complex and time-consuming. Learn more here
11. 5 things to know about Mazor Robotics' Mazor X Surgical System Full story
12. Drs. Cyril Raben, Cathleen Van Buskirk & more: 4 spine and neurosurgeons making headlines Full story