1. Porter Adventist spine surgeon halts surgery mid-procedure due to contaminated tools: 5 insights
2. 23-hospital system enters $14M settlement with feds over improper physician payments
3. Mazor Robotics clocks record Q1 revenue of $15.5M - 10 highlights
4. White paper: Certified preowned endoscopes are a cost-effective buy for any provider's medical device portfolio. However, limited market regulation and significant variety in quality among third-parties make shopping these contracts complex and time-consuming. Learn more here. 5. Hear great industry keynotes from Daniel Barchi, SVP and CIO, NewYork-Presbyterian; Ed Marx, CIO, Cleveland Clinic; Tamara StClaire, Digital Health Adviser, 2Morrow, Inc.; Andrew Rosenberg, CIO, Michigan Medicine; and Patrice Weiss, EVP and CMO, Carilion Clinic, at Becker's Health IT + Revenue Cycle Conference. Register here. For exhibiting and sponsor opportunities, e-mail Jessica Cole at email@example.com. 6. Trump says 'great health plans' to come in a few weeks
7. Webinar: Outpatient total joints to grow 104% in 5 years - learn how to build a healthy program in this upcoming webinar. Register here. 8. Dr. Michael Vitale on 3rd spine surgery safety summit: 'The appetite for information regarding safety in spine surgery is seemingly endless'
9. Spine surgeon leader to know: Dr. Raymond Hah of USC Spine Center
10. White paper: How to implement UV disinfection for real-world results. Download here.
11. Bad investments: 27% of physicians invested in stock/company that turned sour
12. 'Nanotechnology is the way of the future': Dr. David DeWitt on spinal implant nanosurface technology Full story