1. Alaska neurosurgeon embroiled in photo lawsuit settles a spine malpractice case - 5 things to know
2. CMS gives 213 hospitals 5 stars for patient experience
3. Dr. Anthony Yeung: Lessons learned and predictions for endoscopic spine surgery
4. Webinar: The future of total joints is outpatient - learn how to pioneer a successful program during this upcoming webinar. Register here.
5. Alphatec sees $21.3M in net revenue for Q1 2018 - 11 observations Full story
6. Nurses rank Cerner No. 1: 7 survey findings on nurses' EHR satisfaction
7. Webinar: Learn the 6 most commonly performed spine and pain procedures and tips on how to stay compliant and maximize your revenue in your ASC. Register here.
8. Globus Medical partners with the Society of Lateral Access Surgery: 3 notes Full story
9. Spine surgeon leader to know: Dr. John Kyle Dorman of West Texas Neurosurgery
10. White paper: Certified preowned endoscopes are a cost-effective buy for any provider's medical device portfolio. However, limited market regulation and significant variety in quality among third-parties make shopping these contracts complex and time-consuming. Learn more here
11. Drs. Eric Deshaies, Lane Spero & more: 10 spine surgeons and neurosurgeons surgeons making headlines