1. Major breakthroughs in spinal biologics, disc regeneration on the horizon: 3 key thoughts from Dr. William Watters Full story
2. Former CHI hospital administrator sentenced in bribery scheme Full story
3. US Senate Finance Committee approves Alex Azar's nomination for HHS secretary: 6 things to know
5. Join 222+ Terrific Speakers at Becker's 16th Annual Future of Spine + The Spine, Orthopedic, and Pain Management-Driven ASC Conference over three days, June 14-16. Register here.
| Hear Great Industry Keynotes by Penny Wheeler, MD, President and Chief Executive Officer, Allina Health; Teri Fontenot, FACHE, President and Chief Executive Officer, Woman's Hospital; Bernard J. Tyson, Chairman and Chief Executive Officer, Kaiser Permanente; and John Noseworthy, MD, President and Chief Executive Officer, Mayo Clinic at Becker's 9th Annual Hospital Review Meeting. Register here
. For exhibiting and sponsor opportunities, e-mail Jessica Cole at email@example.com.
. Aetna investor sues over $77B merger with CVS Health: 7 things to know Full story
7. Webinar: How will major payer and reimbursement trends affect ASCs in 2018? Register here.
8. 5 trends on 10-year outcomes for spinal fusion Full story
9. Spine surgeon leader to know: Dr. Juan Alzate of The American Center for Spine & Neurosurgery Full story
10. Webinar: Mission Possible: The breakthrough impact of increasing employee engagement 120% in 12 months.
11. 30 statistics on ASC payer mix as a % of collections Full story
12. Allegheny General Hospital 1st in Pennsylvania to use new robotic surgery system for spine surgery: 5 points Full story