Dec. 26, 2017
TODAY'S TOP STORIES
1. Bassett Healthcare Network names Dr. F. Todd Wetzel chief of orthopedics: 5 key notes
2. Fewer hospitals can treat children
3. Drs. Tibor Warganich, Amon Ferry & more: 6 sports medicine physicians on the move
4. Webinar: Taking care of those who give care: 4 recommendations to improve safety. Register here.
5. Hear 222+ great speakers at Becker's 16th Annual Future of Spine + The Spine, Orthopedic and Pain Management-Driven ASC Conference, June 14-16. Register here. | Hear fantastic keynote speakers and industry leaders Carl S. Armato, Bernard J. Tyson, and John Noseworthy, as well as President George W. Bush and President Bill Clinton at Becker's 9th Annual Hospital Review Meeting, April 11-14. Register here.
6. 100 hospitals & health systems with great neurosurgery and spine programs | 2017
7. Orthopedic surgeon leader to know: Dr. Greg Erens of Emory Clinic Hospital Medicine Full story