Dec. 20, 2018
TODAY'S TOP STORIES
1. Orthopedic physician-owned hospital to close due to financial & operational challenges
3. Edge Spine & Joint Medical Center manager allegedly embezzled $52K+ - 5 things to know
4. South Carolina hospital closes after 63 years
5. Machine learning will transform healthcare delivery in the next decade. Click here to learn how.
5. Join terrific keynotes Katie Couric and former Presidents George W. Bush and Bill Clinton at Becker's Hospital Review 10th Annual Meeting, April 1-4. Register here. Thrilled to welcome over 215 executive speakers from hospitals and health systems + keynotes Peyton Manning and Kevin O'Leary to Becker's 5th Annual Health IT + Revenue Cycle Conference, October 9-12. Register here. For exhibiting and sponsor opportunities, e-mail Jessica Cole at firstname.lastname@example.org.
6. Zimmer Biomet, Smith & Nephew & more: 12 device company key notes Full story
7. Average cost per inpatient admission tops $22K Full story
8. ASCs can be more profitable and improve business cash flow with a more robust patient financing platform. Download this free eBook to learn how.
9. UC Davis Health receives $5.6M grant for stem cell therapies for spina bifida research Full story
10. Orthopedic surgeon to know: Dr. William Bragg of Mercy Medical Group Full story