Dec. 13, 2018
TODAY'S TOP STORIES
1. Midwest Orthopaedics at Rush to open 3rd location west of Chicago: 5 things to know
2. How to capitalize on 3 trends changing orthopedics from Dr. David Jacofsky
3. 6 Michigan physicians charged in $464M billing fraud scheme
4. Ergotron's documentation carts power life-changing care with safe battery technology. Most critically, they enable caregivers to focus on what's most important: patients. Click here
5. Join terrific keynotes Katie Couric, Bill Clinton and George W. Bush at Becker's Hospital Review 10th Annual Meeting, April 1-4, 2019 in Chicago. Register here. Sponsorship opportunities are limited! E-mail Jessica Cole for more information at firstname.lastname@example.org.
6. Drs. Claudette Lajam, Andrew Borom & more: 9 orthopedic surgeons making headlines Full story
7. Center for Neurosciences, Orthopaedics & Spine using plasma injections to treat joint pain Full story
8. ASCs can be more profitable and improve business cash flow with a more robust patient financing platform. Download this free eBook to learn how.
9. Moody's report shows positive outlook for US medical device sector in 2019 - 5 insights Full story
10. 3 things states need to do to ensure patients receive the care they need, according to new HHS report Full story
11. Orthopedic surgeon to know: Dr. Asif Ilyas of Rothman Institute Full story