Dec. 13, 2017
TODAY'S TOP STORIES
1. Syracuse Orthopedic Specialists to build new $13.5M ASC for expanded volume, complex procedures: 7 key notes
2. At least 26 nonprofit hospitals at risk of bankruptcy: 5 things to know
3. Same-day discharge vs. inpatient surgery for joint replacement: 4 key findings on readmissions, complications & more
4. Becker's Healthcare is seeking orthopedic surgeons passionate about wound care management and patient safety willing to participate in a roundtable discussion about surgical site infections. If you are interested, please contact Megan Wood at firstname.lastname@example.org.
5. Webinar: AAAHC launched and orthopedic certification program - learn about the standards and benefits in an upcoming webinar. Register here.
6. 20% of patients ineligible for orthopedic procedures in an ASC - 4 insights Full story
7. Orthopedic surgeon leader to know: Dr. Douglas Stull of OrthoKansas Full story