Dec. 12, 2017
TODAY'S TOP STORIES
1. Orthopedic surgeons' salary rises 55% over 6 years, pay satisfaction declines
2. Ascension, Providence St. Joseph in talks to merge, dethrone HCA as largest hospital operator: 5 takeaways
3. Whitepaper: Manually cleaning is not enough to stop the spead of pathogens in hospitals. Learn how UVC disinfection can help your facility. Download here.
4. Physical therapy essential to Andrews Institute's stem cell knee cartilage trial - 3 insights
5. Hear Celebrity Keynotes by Former Presidents Bill Clinton and George W. Bush, and Sarah Kliff, Award Winning Healthcare Journalist and Senior Policy Correspondent, Vox.com at Becker's 9th Annual Hospital Review Meeting. Register here. | Great topics and speakers focused on Health IT and Clinical Leadership Issues including Best Uses of AI, Telehealth, Data Analytics, Clinician Burnout, Population Health and More at Becker's Health IT + Clinical Leadership Meeting. Register here. | For exhibiting and sponsor opportunities, e-mail Jessica Cole at firstname.lastname@example.org.
6. Most orthopedic device educational material overly complex for patients - 4 insights
7. Orthopedic surgeon leader to know: Dr. John Riehl of Alabama Orthopaedic Clinic Full story