Dec. 5, 2017
TODAY'S TOP STORIES
1. NYU Langone unveils ambulatory care center with orthopedics in Brooklyn - 7 notes
2. Police take down gunman who opened fire at California hospital
3. Medtronic, J&J, Zimmer Biomet & more: 14 device company notes Full story
4. Webinar: The AAAHC Orthopaedic Certification Experience. Register here.
5. 275+ Executives from Hospitals and Health Systems to Speak at Becker's 9th Annual Hospital Review Meeting. Register here. For exhibiting and sponsor opportunities, please e-mail Jessica Cole at email@example.com.
6. Scripps Health to adopt regional CEO model in effort to trim $30M in corporate costs: 4 things to know Full story
7. Webinar: What are two essential components of manual cleaning for medical instruments to ensure a sterile device? Find out through this upcoming webinar. Register here.
8. VA illegally hires neurosurgeon with revoked license, malpractice claims: 5 insights Full story
9. American Shoulder and Elbow Surgeons presents Charles S. Neer Award to University of Maryland surgeons: 7 highlights
11. 10 most-read supply chain stories in November Full story
10. IV saline product stock improving, but hurricane-caused drug shortages remain - 3 insights
12. Orthopedic surgeon leader to know: Dr. Juliet Decampos of Andrews Institute Full story