Dec. 4, 2017
TODAY'S TOP STORIES
1. Tiger Woods returns after 4th spine surgery - Will Dr. Richard Guyer's efforts keep the pain at bay?
2. Unconscious patient's 'Do Not Resuscitate' tattoo creates ethical dilemma for ER staff
3. Drs. Simon Lee, Christopher Burket & more: 7 orthopedic surgeons making headlines
4. Webinar: What are two essential components of manual cleaning for medical instruments to ensure a sterile device? Find out through this upcoming webinar.
5. Atlanta Hawks, Emory Healthcare open sports medicine & training center: 4 takeaways
6. CVS Health-Aetna deal could be reached Monday: 3 things to know
7. Webinar: Value-based care demands engaged employees - here's how to get there. Register here.
8. FDA approves once-monthly injection for opioid use disorder: 4 things to know
9. Stryker subsidiary settles trade secret case with Zimmer Biomet: 5 insights Full story
10. The 10 largest health insurance companies by membership
11. 12 new ASCs opened or announced in November 2017
12. Orthopedic surgeon leader to know: Dr. Carol Copeland of Penn State Hershey Bone & Joint Institute Full story