Dec. 3, 2018
TODAY'S TOP STORIES
1. Jury awards Indiana spine surgeon $112M in royalty battle with Medtronic: 5 details
2. Stryker's M&A strategy for the next five years: Where is spine headed?
3. U of Wisconsin hospital Legionnaires' patient dies; 5th case identified
6. Former Zimmer Biomet SVP loses bid for severance in court: 5 insights Full story
7. Baylor Scott & White Health breaks ground on new $50M orthopedic, sports medicine center: 4 details Full story
8. Learn how a diverse portfolio of wound care products can help hospitals balance economic needs with economic priorities during this upcoming webinar.
9. Georgia Spine & Orthopaedics victim in phishing scam, 7K affected Full story
10. Vail-Summit Orthopaedics uses injectable treatments, biologics to expand care: 3 notes Full story
11. Orthopedic surgeon to know: Dr. Rachel Rohde of Michigan Orthopaedic Surgeons Full story