Dec. 1, 2017
TODAY'S TOP STORIES
1. CMS cancels hip fracture, cardiac bundles and finalizes CJR model: 5 things to know
2. Cleveland Clinic's operating income tumbles 32% in Q3
3. Marshall Orthopaedics, Three Rivers Medical Center partner: 4 key notes
4. Webinar: What are two essential components of manual cleaning for medical instruments to ensure a sterile device? Find out through this upcoming webinar. Register here.
5. MGMA: Non-academic hospital system physicians make up to $123k more than academic equals - 6 takeaways
6. 4 latest hospital, health system CEO moves Full story
7. Download this free E-Book to learn how new technologies are influencing clinical development.
8. IRS is after Medtronic again in Puerto Rico facility tax saga - 5 key notes Full story
9. The San Antonio Orthopaedic Group opens new location - 4 key points
11. 6 must-reads for supply chain leaders this week Full story
10. The biggest challenge for ASCs developing bundled payments
12. Orthopedic surgeon leader to know: Dr. William Maloney of Stanford Medicine Full story