Nov. 29, 2018
TODAY'S TOP STORIES
1. Total knee replacement surgeries are projected to increase 673% to 3.5M by 2030 & 3 more stats
2. Cleveland Clinic names Dr. Wael Barsoum president, CEO of Florida region in new leadership restructure: 5 things to know
3. 2 former Georgia hospital CEOs fight criminal charges in kickback case
4. CMS' new payment for nonopioid post-surgical pain management are on the horizon. Register for this webinar to learn what every ASC needs to know.
5. Thrilled to welcome terrific keynotes Janice E. Nevin, Stephen Klasko, Michael Dowling, Redonda Miller, Rod Hochman, Robert Garrett, Lloyd Dean and Laura Kaiser to Becker's Hospital Review 10th Annual Meeting, April 1-4, 2019. Register here. Exhibiting and sponsorship opportunities are limited! E-mail Jessica Cole at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
6. UnitedHealth Group acquiring Polyclinic - 4 insights Full story
7. 8 things to know about orthopedic and spine pain management Full story
9. How the FDA will revamp its 510(k) medical device clearance pathway: 7 major points Full story
10. Drs. Richard Wright, Jacqueline Nguyen & more: 5 orthopedic surgeons making headlines Full story
11. Orthopedic surgeon to know: Dr. Clarence Shields, Jr. of Cedars-Sinai Kerlan-Jobe Institute Full story