Nov. 29, 2017
TODAY'S TOP STORIES
1. How orthopedic surgeons can improve patient satisfaction, outcomes - J&J execs share insights
2. Healthcare bankruptcies more than triple in 2017
3. Dr. Matthew Wallace performs The Orthopaedic Surgery Center's 100th outpatient joint replacement - 4 insights
4. Webinar: The AAAHC Orthopaedic Certification Experience.
5. Dr. Allen Anderson of Tennessee Orthopaedic Alliance dies at 67
6. 69 Indiana hospitals accused of retaining $324M in fraudulent EHR incentive payments Full story
7. Whitepaper: How to Stop Making Patients Pay the Price for Poor Communications. Download here.
Gauze dressing alternative reduces SSIs in total arthroplasty patients
9. Staying competitive in the ever-changing orthopedic implant industry - Anatomics VP Dr. Dean Carson explains how
11. Colonoscopies in HOPDs cost Medicare 164% more than physician-owned offices: 5 key trends Full story
10. Study: Hospitals markup drugs 487%, receive 2.5 times what they paid after negotiations Full story
12. Orthopedic surgeon leader to know: Dr. James Rosneck of Cleveland Clinic Sports Health Center Full story