Nov. 27, 2018
TODAY'S TOP STORIES
1. Medtronic CEO Omar Ishrak: 4 thoughts on the spine market, biologics & robotic sales hitting 2-times the competition
2. Applying AI for personalized treatment decisions and lowering costs in orthopedics
3. Michigan hospital rejects woman's heart transplant, recommends she raise $10K
4. The orthopedic marketplace is becoming more consumer driven. Is your message getting to the right patients? Register for this upcoming webinar for key marketplace insights.
5. Join terrific keynotes Katie Couric, Bill Clinton and George W. Bush at Becker's 10th Annual Meeting, April 1-4, 2019, at the Hyatt Regency Chicago. Register here. Limited sponsorships and exhibits available - email Jessica Cole at email@example.com for more information.
6. 5 things to know about Boston Out-Patient Surgical Suites Administrator Gregory DeConciliis Full story
7. CMS' new payment for nonopioid post-surgical pain management are on the horizon. Register for this webinar to learn what every ASC needs to know.
8. ABOS names Dr. Rick Wright president-elect: 5 details Full story
9. Innovasis enters partnership to expand into biologics market: 5 insights Full story
10. Orthopedic surgeon to know: Dr. Basil Besh of FORM Hand, Wrist & Elbow Institute Full story