Nov. 27, 2017
TODAY'S TOP STORIES
1. These 10 schools have the best sports medicine programs
2. 25 largest gifts from individuals to healthcare organizations in 2017
Dr. Neal ElAttrache performs arthroscopic surgery on left shoulder of Yankees' slugger Aaron Judge - 4 insights
4. Whitepaper: How to Stop Making Patients Pay the Price for Poor Communications.
Medtronic CEO Omar Ishrak on Q2: Hurricanes, value-based care, China & more: 5 key quotes
6. 11 latest hospital, health system CEO moves Full story
7. Webinar: The AAAHC Orthopaedic Certification Experience. Register here.
8. Dr. David Altchek performs arthroscopic surgery on Bucks' Mirza Teletovic: 3 notes Full story
factors contributing to youth athlete overuse injuries
11. 40+ states pursuing value-based care payment programs - 4 facts Full story
10. California ASC whistle-blowers file wrongful termination suit: 5 things to know