1. Dr. Ettore Vulcano to lead new orthopedics division at Mount Sinai Medical Center Full story
2. Medtronic's cranial, spine tech division revenues dip 4.6% in Q2, at $1.07B — 7 insights Full story
3. Physician practice sales during the pandemic — 5 insights on valuation, buyers & more Full story
4. The solution to patient hesitancy: How remote intake can help increase volumes without crowding the waiting room. Click here to read more.
5. Ohio hospital to add orthopedic surgeons, expand spine services Full story
6. Oregon Surgical Institute hits 1K total joint procedures Full story
7. Johnson & Johnson subsidiary, PE firm pay $11.5M to settle False Claims Act allegations Full story
8. How to build a holistic revenue recovery strategy. Click here to download the step-by-step guide.
9. 8 largest insurers by revenue — UnitedHealthcare is No. 1 with $201B Full story
10. How Columbia Orthopaedic Group benefits from workflow automation & more: 5 Qs with CEO Gene Austin Full story
11. Clinicians support means providing access to up-to-date treatment protocols. Find out how to provide that kind of reliable support.
12. 'I'd be lying to you if I didn't tell you I was looking for work elsewhere,' New Jersey physician says amid COVID-19 surge Full story