Nov. 24, 2017
TODAY'S TOP STORIES
1. 10 states with the highest annual bonus for orthopedic surgeons
2. HCA, Cleveland Clinic among finalists to take over Florida hospital
3. Dr. Allen Anderson of Tennessee Orthopaedic Alliance dies at 67
4. Webinar: Demystifying Artificial Intelligence for Healthcare - Finding the value beyond the hype. Register here.
5. 8 key trends on hip and knee replacement surgeries
6. OIG: Rush University Medical Center overbilled Medicare by $10.2M Full story
7. Whitepaper: Automated intelligence can improve clinical documentation in the ambulatory setting at the point of care. Learn more with this new white paper. Download here.
8. 8 orthopedic, spine device companies who spent the most on non-research payments to Florida physicians - Zimmer Biomet leads with $4.473M Full story
9. Johnson & Johnson launch Health Partner platform to improve patient care, recovery: 5 things to know
11. Humana's value-based care agreements yield 13% increase in colon cancer screenings: 7 things to know Full story
10. 6 drug, devicemakers in the headlines