Nov. 21, 2017
TODAY'S TOP STORIES
1. 100 hospitals and health systems with great orthopedic programs | 2017
2. Sutter Health destroys evidence in antitrust case over inflated prices
3. Drs. David Gentile, James Fraser & more: 7 orthopedic surgeons making headlines
4. Whitepaper: Taking Systemness to the Next Level: Savvy Health Systems Focus on the Basics to Acieve Higher Goals. Download here.
5. 275+ executives to speak from great hospitals and health systems at Becker's 9th Annual Hospital Review Meeting. Register here. For exhibiting and sponsor opportunities, e-mail Jessica Cole at firstname.lastname@example.org.
6. Alabama hospital to close, lay off 87 employees Full story
7. Whitepaper: CFO's Fatal Flaw: Survey Finds 9 of 10 Hospital Executives Don't Know Their Cost.
How orthopedic surgeons can develop partnerships that will drive future success
9. House committee urges HHS to enhance its medical device supply chain cybersecurity
11. Colonoscopies in HOPDs cost Medicare 164% more than physician-owned offices: 5 key trends Full story
10. J&J reports declining spine sales in Q3 - what to expect in Q4
12. Orthopedic surgeon leader to know: Dr. Karen Wu of Loyola Medicine Full story