Nov. 20, 2018
TODAY'S TOP STORIES
1. Dr. Tom Price to advise incoming Georgia Governor Brian Kemp
2. 7 important Q&As on ERAS, multimodal pain management for orthopedics and spine
3. 25 latest hospital, health system executive moves
4. Maximizing Reimbursements: Improving Your Revenue in 2019 Click here
5. We are so grateful for our terrific speakers, sponsors and attendees who joined us at our 7th Annual CEO + CFO Roundtable this past week. If you are interested in joining us in 2019, please e-mail Jessica Cole at email@example.com.
6. Medtronic's Q2 revenue jumps 6.1%, but spine revenue is flat: 5 things to know Full story
7. CMS' new payment for nonopioid post-surgical pain management are on the horizon. Register for this webinar to learn what every ASC needs to know.
7. FDA warns biologics company about illegally manufacturing stem cell products: 5 insights Full story
8. NFL awards $35M to CTE & concussion studies at 5 hospitals - 3 details Full story
10. Orthopedic surgeon to know: Dr. Clifford Jeng of Mercy Medical Center Full story