Nov. 20, 2017
TODAY'S TOP STORIES
1. Dr. Charles Bush-Joseph: 3 top opportunities in sports medicine + 3 predictions for the future
2. Mayo Clinic's operating income more than doubles
3. Researchers successfully diagnosed CTE in NFL player before death - 5 things to know
4. Download this free E-Book to learn how new technologies are influencing clinical development.
5. 2 concerns keeping Dr. Rick White up at night & what's exciting in sports medicine
6. St. Luke's hospital unable to take Medicare, Medicaid patients after accreditation error Full story
7. Whitepaper: Taking Systemness to the Next Level: Savvy Health Systems Focus on the Basics to Acieve Higher Goals. Download here.
8. Drs. Luga Podesta, William McCafferty & more: 5 sports medicine physicians on the move Full story
9. Stryker, Smith & Nephew & more: 9 device company mergers, acquisitions and agreements
11. Medicare provider payments could see $25B cut in 2018 due to GOP tax cut proposal - 5 things to know
10. Arthrex to build $73.4M administrative, event building for visiting surgeons: 5 insights
12. Orthopedic surgeon leader to know: Dr. Andrew Kokkino Oregon Neurosurgery Full story