Nov. 15, 2017
TODAY'S TOP STORIES
1. Did CJR make a difference? 4 things to know on Medicare total joint replacement readmissions Full story
2. Hospital groups, health systems sue HHS to halt $1.6B in payment cuts
3. Outlook for total joint replacements in the ASC: Key concepts from Dr. Thomas K. Miller
4. Whitepaper: Wound Care by the Numbers: Medicare Cost and Utilization of Patients with Chronic Wounds. Download here.
5. 40+ states pursuing value-based care payment programs - 4 facts
6. 5 things to know about Alex Azar, Trump's pick for HHS secretary
7. Webinar: Value-based care requires an environment in which employees are engaged, passionate, and empowered to deliver quality care and positive business outcomes. Learn more here.
8. Dr. Scott Porter is director-elect of American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery: 5 things to know Full story
9. Best investment advice for young spine surgeons: 2 key thoughts from Dr. Richard Wohns
11. 79% of consumers would consider genetic testing to limit drug side effects Full story
10. Dr. Padraic Obma performs Orthopedic & Sports Institute of the Fox Valley's 1st total knee replacement - 5 insights
12. Orthopedic surgeon leader to know: Dr. George Haidukewych of Orlando Health Full story