Nov. 14, 2018
TODAY'S TOP STORIES
1. 100 orthopedic physician group partners to form new joint venture for clinical research - 5 things to know
2. Iowa health system shuts down orthopedic clinic: 4 things to know
3. CHS to divest 2 South Carolina hospitals by Dec. 31
4. For insights into CMS changes to Exparel reimbursement for ASCs, register for this upcoming webinar.
5. Dr. Riley Williams III performs knee surgery on Red Sox's Steven Wright: 5 details Full story
6. Exparel may decrease pain & reduces opioid consumption after rotator cuff repair, study shows Full story
7. OsteoRemedies unveils 1st FDA-cleared dual-antibiotic spacer & bone cement Full story
8. The orthopedic marketplace is becoming more consumer driven. Is your message getting to the right patients? Register for this upcoming webinar for key marketplace insights.
9. Orthopedic surgeon to know: Dr. Semon Bader of Muir Orthopaedic Specialists Full story