Nov. 13, 2017
TODAY'S TOP STORIES
1. 17 observations on total joint and spine procedures at ASCs
2. CHS to sell additional hospitals worth $2B in revenue
3. Drs. Neal ElAttrache, Kevin Mullaney & more: 16 orthopedic surgeons treating professional athletes
4. Whitepaper: How to Stop Making Patients Pay the Price for Poor Communications. Download here.
5. 23 cutting-edge spine surgery devices to know | 2017
6. Texas hospital closes following extensive hurricane damage Full story
7. Webinar: How Intermountain Healthcare and St. Luke's Health System are tacking patient financial health issues for better patient payment rates. Register here.
8. Dr. James Andrews scopes Vikings' QB Sam Bradford's knee - 3 insights Full story
9. Jury finds neurosurgeon Dr. Sonjay Fonn & fiancÚ owe $1.6M to Medicare, Medicaid for false claims: 7 things to know
11. How the CMS final rule will affect orthopedic ASCs: 5 key notes Full story
10. 6 medical groups to Congress: We need a 'comprehensive strategy' for critical drug shortages
12. Orthopedic surgeon leader to know: Dr. Leesa Galatz of Mount Sinai Hospital Full story