Nov. 12, 2018
TODAY'S TOP STORIES
1. The next gold standard in spine or the biggest fad of 2018? 4 spine surgeons discuss new key technologies
2. FTC approves Stryker, K2M merger; deal finalized
3. Geisinger CEO Dr. David Feinberg heads to Google: 5 things to know
4. For key insights into opportunities in the orthopedic marketplace, register for this upcoming webinar.
5. St. Louis surgeon elected to Missouri Sports Hall of Fame: 5 insights Full story
6. DePuy Synthes, Smith & Nephew, Stryker & more: 14 device company key notes Full story
7. Drs. Steven Frey & Nathan Holms join Reconstructive Orthopedics: 6 details Full story
8. For insights into how one children's hospital improved communication staff development, patient flow and more in the ED amid rising volumes, register for this webinar.
9. Orthopedic surgeon to know: Dr. William Hopkinson of Loyola Medical Center Full story