Nov. 9, 2017
TODAY'S TOP STORIES
1. Geisinger affiliates with Professional Orthopaedic Associates, to invest $1.5M in technology and Epic EHR: 5 things to know
2. 93-year-old California hospital to close over inability to meet new seismic standards
3. How the CMS final rule will affect orthopedic ASCs: 5 key notes
4. Whitepaper: CFO's Fatal Flaw: Survey Finds 9 of 10 Hospital Executives Don't Know Their Cost. Download here.
5. 13 Great Keynotes + 330 Healthcare Leaders to speak at Becker's Hospital Review 9th Annual Meeting. Register here. | 140 Physicians, Primarily Spine & Orthopedic Surgeons to speak at Becker's 16th Annual Future of Spine Conference. Register here. | For exhibiting and sponsorship opportunities, e-mail Jessica Cole at firstname.lastname@example.org.
7. Webinar: Patient Financial Health: How Intermountain Healthcare and St Luke's Health System are delighting consumers while transforming the economics of patient payments. Register here.
8. Dr. James Andrews to be inducted into Alabama Business Hall of Fame - 5 insights Full story
9. Drs. Angela Rowe, Craig Green & more: 12 orthopedic surgeons on the move
11. Value-based care & the independent practice - what you need to know, what you're not talking about Full story
10. Dr. Arthur Jenkins to leave academic post at Mount Sinai for independent practice in 2018: 5 key notes
12. Orthopedic surgeon leader to know: Dr. Stephen Murphy of New England Baptist Hospital Full story