Nov. 8, 2018
TODAY'S TOP STORIES
1. Orthopedic PE activity and what it means for your practice: 6 Qs with Edgemont's Jeff Swearingen
2. ASCs to receive 2.1% increase in 2019 Medicare reimbursement: 6 things to know
3. PwC's 5 takeaways for healthcare leaders from 2018 midterms
4. The future of care delivery: Join Becker's for a 3-day Virtual Health IT Summit and get expert insights into emerging trends, topics and technologies empowering better care. It's not too late to register!
5. Join 10 terrific hospital and health system executive keynotes + Katie Couric and former Presidents George W. Bush and Bill Clinton at Becker's 10th Annual Hospital Review Meeting. Register here. For exhibiting and sponsor opportunities, e-mail Jessica Cole at firstname.lastname@example.org.
6. Drs. Brandan Patterson, Gabriel Dassa & more: 14 orthopedic surgeons making headlines Full story
7. AAOS rolls out 2018 arthroplasty patient outcomes report Full story
8. DePuy Synthes, Smith & Nephew, Stryker & more: 14 device company notes Full story
9. For insights into the technical innovations enabling connected care and healthcare IoT expansion, download this white paper.
10. Orthopedic surgeon to know: Dr. Donna Pacicca of Children's Mercy Hospital Full story