Nov. 7, 2018
TODAY'S TOP STORIES
1. Meet Dr. Basil Besh, the orthopedic surgeon in charge of Tesla's medical clinics
2. Former NFL player sues orthopedic surgeon for $180M in lost wages after career-ending surgery
3. Operator of 14 long-term care hospitals files for bankruptcy
4. The future of care delivery: Join Becker's for a 3-day Virtual Health IT Summit and get expert insights into emerging trends, topics and technologies empowering better care. It's not too late to register!
5. Midwest Orthopaedics at Rush's Dr. Wayne Paprosky honored with John Charnley Award: 5 insights Full story
6. DePuy Synthes to outsource production, closes manufacturing plant: 5 things to know Full story
7. Orthobiologics market to reach $10.1B by 2025 - 6 key market players Full story
8. For insights into areas of hospital operations ripe for cost savings, download this free E-book.
9. Orthopedic surgeon to know: Dr. Michael Maloney of U of Rochester Medical Center Full story