Nov. 7, 2017
TODAY'S TOP STORIES
1. Resurgens to end 2017 with 102 physicians, 23 office locations
2. Lawsuit: Epic's software double-bills Medicare, Medicaid for anesthesia services
3. 8 key trends on hip and knee replacement surgeries
4. Webinar: Patient Financial Health: How Intermountain Healthcare and St Luke's Health System are delighting consumers while transforming the economics of patient payments. Register here.
5. 72 Great Health System CEOs to speak at Becker's 6th Annual CEO + CFO Roundtable next week - Registration SOLD OUT! Call Jessica Cole at 3129293675 or e-mail email@example.com for more information.
6. Kentucky physician allegedly assaults Sen. Rand Paul, breaks 5 of his ribs Full story
7. Whitepaper: Evidence-based studies show digital health apps effective at managing AECOPD symptoms - Learn How. Download here.
8. Hospital-based surgery centers to hold 59.5% market share in ASC market: 8 things to know Full story
9. 30 minimally invasive spine devices to know | 2017
11. 3 thoughts on how changes in outpatient surgical codes, reimbursement affect ASCs Full story
10. CVS stores to offer next-day drug delivery in 2018: 4 things to know
12. Orthopedic surgeon leader to know: Dr. Judd Cummings of Specialty Orthopaedic Surgery Full story