Nov. 6, 2018
TODAY'S TOP STORIES
1. 36 orthopedic surgeons on the move in October
2. Cleveland Clinic taps Dr. Brendan Patterson as orthopedic chairman: 5 insights
3. Kaiser's net income drops 32% to $884M
4. The future of care delivery: Join Becker's for a 3-day Virtual Health IT Summit and get expert insights into emerging trends, topics and technologies empowering better care. Click here
5. Thrilled to welcome great keynotes Terry Bradshaw, Bobbi Brown and Dr. Kevin Pho, as well as 140+ terrific hospital executive speakers at Becker's 2nd Annual Health IT + Clinical Leadership conference, May 2-4, 2019 in Chicago. Register here. For exhibiting and sponsor opportunities, e-mail Jessica Cole at email@example.com.
5. Dr. Martin O'Malley performs toe surgery on Cavaliers' Kevin Love: 5 insights Full story
6. Stryker settles hip implant litigation Full story
7. 54% of orthopedic surgeons support OR hours cap - 16 statistics Full story
8. For insights into areas of hospital operations ripe for cost savings, download this free E-book.
9. Orthopedic surgeon to know: Dr. Stephen O'Connell of Eisenhower Desert Orthopedic Center Full story