Nov. 6, 2017
TODAY'S TOP STORIES
Drs. William Ricci, Martin O'Malley operate on Minnesota Twins slugger Miguel Sano - 5 insights
2. Highest earners at tax-exempt hospitals face new tax on compensation under GOP plan
3. Drs. Troy Wilde, Andrew Nelson & more: 4 orthopedic surgeons in the headlines this week
4. Webinar: Out-of-network reimbursements remain a viable option for providers, but many facilities struggle because they are unfamiliar with some of the intricacies required to successfully run an operation with this payment model. Register here.
5. Orthopedic surgeon group, hospital propose new Connecticut surgery center: 6 notes
6. CMS releases physician fee schedule for 2018: 6 things to know
7. Whitepaper: CFO's Fatal Flaw: Survey Finds 9 of 10 Hospital Executives Don't Know Their Cost.
8. Dr. Neal ElAttrache repairs left shoulder of Utah Jazz's Danté Exum: 4 notes Full story
9. What can the industry expect from the BPCI Advanced program?
11. 6 recent ASC acquisitions & partnerships - October 2017 Full story
10. 6 must-reads for supply chain leaders this week
12. Orthopedic surgeon leader to know: Dr. Jimmy Chow of Hedley Orthopaedic Institute Full story