Nov. 5, 2018
TODAY'S TOP STORIES
1. Smith & Nephew Q3 revenue up 2% to $1.17B: 5 things to know
2. Paradigm Spine to be acquired by RTI Surgical for up to $300M: 5 things to know
3. UPMC hospital to face class-action suit over improperly cleaned equipment
4. Join Becker's for a 3-day Virtual Health IT Summit to hear from industry leaders about the future of care delivery. Click here to register.
5. The Steadman Clinic, Steadman Philippon Research Institute extend agreement with US Olympic Committee through 2028 Full story
6. DJO launches 1st outpatient arthroplasty risk assessment tool: 4 things to know Full story
7. OsteoRemedies unveils 1st FDA-cleared dual-antibiotic spacer & bone cement: 3 notes Full story
8. Natural language processing: What is it and what it can do for the healthcare revenue cycle? Download this free white paper for insights.
9. Orthopedic surgeon to know: Dr. Charles Preston of Muir Orthopaedic Specialists Full story