Nov. 3, 2017
TODAY'S TOP STORIES
1. University Medical Center New Orleans operates on Chicago Bears' Zach Miller - Almost loses left leg
2. CMS releases final OPPS rule for 2018: 8 things to know
3. Wright Medical Group reports $170.5M in Q3 net sales - 7 takeaways
4. Webinar: Patient Financial Health: How Intermountain Healthcare and St Luke's Health System are delighting consumers while transforming the economics of patient payments. Register here.
5. What can the industry expect from the BPCI Advanced program?
6. CHS reports $110M net loss, completes 30-hospital divestiture spree
7. Webinar: Out-of-network reimbursements remain a viable option for providers, but many facilities struggle because they are unfamiliar with some of the intricacies required to successfully run an operation with this payment model. Register here.
8. Southtowns Surgery Center takes on total hip replacements: What do the ASC's 2018 plans hold? Full story
9. 10 states with highest annual salaries for orthopedic surgeons
11. Why drugmakers would welcome Amazon's drug market entrance Full story
10. The 10 least competitive commercial health insurance markets
12. Orthopedic surgeon leader to know: Dr. Michael Russonella of North Jersey Orthopaedic & Sports Medicine Institute Full story