Nov. 1, 2017
TODAY'S TOP STORIES
Hospital for Special Surgery, Stamford Healthcare open new orthopedic inpatient unit: 5 things to know
2. Where are the 59 Leapfrog straight-A hospitals?
3. University Medical Center New Orleans operates on Chicago Bears' Zach Miller - Almost loses left leg
4. Download this free E-Book to learn how new technologies are influencing clinical development.
5. Providence Orthopedics & Sports Medicine expects to move more TKR surgeries outpatient - 4 insights
6. RWJBarnabas executive charged with lewdness, indecent exposure
7. Webinar: Out-of-network reimbursements remain a viable option for providers, but many facilities struggle because they are unfamiliar with some of the intricacies required to successfully run an operation with this payment model. Register here.
8. Georgia Sports Medicine adds Dr. Kyle Fleck - 4 insights Full story
9. AMA: Uninsured patients decrease, but concentrated in Medicaid expansion states
10. 3 ASC leaders tackle hot button legislative issues
11. How regulatory affairs can affect an ASC's revenue cycle: What to watch for in payer contracts
12. Orthopedic surgeon leader to know: Dr. Elly LaRoque of Golden State Sports Medicine & Orthopaedic Surgery Full story