Oct. 31, 2017
TODAY'S TOP STORIES
1. 10 states with highest annual salaries for orthopedic surgeons
2. California hospital suspends all services, notifies 524 employees of possible layoffs
3. Stryker funds $9.3M 3-D printed bone implant project: 5 things to know
4. Whitepaper: Consumerism is now driving healthcare. Has your revenue cycle model kept up? Here's what you need to know. Download here.
5. Excited to welcome Bill Clinton, George W. Bush, John Noseworthy, Penny Wheeler, Bernard Tyson, Teri Fontenot, Lloyd Dean, and Warner Thomas at this April at Becker's 9th Annual Hospital Review Meeting - Register Here. For sponsor and exhibitor opportunities, please e-mail Jessica Cole at firstname.lastname@example.org.
6. 31 latest hospital, health system executive moves Full story
7. Webinar: Out-of-network reimbursements remain a viable option for providers, but many facilities struggle because they are unfamiliar with some of the intricacies required to successfully run an operation with this payment model. Register here.
8. Stryker, Zimmer Biomet, K2M & more: 23 device company notes Full story
9. Providence Orthopedics & Sports Medicine expects to move more TKR surgeries outpatient - 4 insights
11. 7 drug, devicemakers in the headlines
10. Hospital for Special Surgery recommends orthopedic surgeons provide sideline coverage for football games: 3 points
12. Orthopedic surgeon leader to know: Dr. Ken Kaminski of Azalea Orthopedics Full story