Oct. 30, 2018
TODAY'S TOP STORIES
1. Average cash compensation for orthopedic surgeons hits $609,439 in 2018: 5 things to know
2. The big shifts in healthcare to watch for 2019: Q&A with Dr. Louis Levitt of The Centers for Advanced Orthopaedics
3. UPMC physician among 11 killed in Pittsburgh synagogue shooting
5. Thrilled to welcome great keynotes Katie Couric, former President George W. Bush and former President Bill Clinton + over 300 terrific hospital and health system executive speakers to Becker's Hospital Review 10th Annual Meeting. Register here. For exhibiting and sponsor opportunities, contact Jessica Cole at email@example.com.
6. 72-physician orthopedic group in Pennsylvania contracts with Independence Blue Cross for value-based care: 5 things to know Full story
7. Orthobiologics market to reach $10.1B by 2025 - 6 key market players Full story
8. 10 must-read articles offering insights into financial, supply chain and human capital analytics. Click here to download the E-book.
9. Orthopedic surgeon to know: Dr. J. David Evanich of Orthopedic Associates Full story