Oct. 27, 2017
TODAY'S TOP STORIES
Drs. Robert Huang, Craig Greene & more: 6 orthopedic surgeons making headlines
2. Walgreens to close 600 stores, spend $750M to rebrand Rite Aids
3. Trump declares public health emergency for opioid epidemic - 5 things to know
4. Whitepaper: Consumerism is now driving healthcare. Has your revenue cycle model kept up? Here's what you need to know. Download here.
5. 10 orthopedic surgeon leaders to know
6. 15 latest hospital, health system CEO moves Full story
7. Whitepaper: The key to a connected future: How to break down silos and promote a culture of interoperability. Download here.
8. Judge upholds Swedish Health neurosurgeon's $17.5M award in firing case: 5 things to know Full story
9. FDA announces steps, new guidance to nurture medical device innovations: 4 things to know
11. Common ASC coding errors: podiatry, otolaryngology & more Full story
10. 12 trends in patient responsibility payments, up 29.4% since 2015
12. Orthopedic surgeon leader to know: Dr. Michael House of OrthoTexas Full story