Oct. 25, 2018
TODAY'S TOP STORIES
1. Stryker has made 5 acquisitions for $2.4B+ in 2018 so far - Here is the timeline and what is to come
2. Kentucky hospital partners with independent orthopedic group, closes its own orthopedic clinic: 5 things to know
3. 6 kids dead, 12 sickened in New Jersey adenovirus outbreak
4. Groundbreaking study proves virtual physical therapy with VERA saves a bundle. Download the results.
5. Join 10 terrific hospital and health system executive keynotes + former Presidents George W. Bush and Bill Clinton, as well as Katie Couric, at Becker's 10th Annual Hospital Review Meeting. Register here. | Thrilled to welcome 140+ great speakers from hospitals and health systems at Becker's 2nd Annual Health IT + Clinical Leadership conference. Register here. For exhibiting and sponsor opportunities, email Jessica Cole at firstname.lastname@example.org.
6. 26 orthopedic surgeons making the headlines - Drs. Richard Rothman, Douglas Lundy & more Full story
7. Life Spine reports 2018 Q3 revenue growth Full story
8. To learn how the University of Utah Health reduced the risks and costs of patient misidentification, download this white paper.
9. Orthopedic surgeon to know: Dr. Robert Walker of St. Luke's Health System Full story