Oct. 24, 2017
TODAY'S TOP STORIES
1. Titan Medical installs Sport Surgical System at Columbia University Medical Center: 5 things to know
2. Los Angeles hospital to close, lay off 638 employees
3. J&J, NuVasive, Life Spine & more: 14 device company notes
4. Whitepaper: Preserve cash and financial stability in your revenue cycle by transitioning AR from legacy accounting systems to EHR. Download here.
5. 72 CEOs to speak at Becker's CEO + CFO Roundtable November 13-15, 2017. Registration sold out! | 12 great keynotes at Becker's Hospital Review 9th Annual Meeting. Click here to register. For exhibiting and sponsoring opportunities at these events, please email Jessica Cole at firstname.lastname@example.org.
6. Former executive of Cleveland Clinic spinoff charged in $2.8M fraud scheme Full story
7. Whitepaper: Consumerism is now driving healthcare. Has your revenue cycle model kept up? Here's what you need to know. Download here.
8. Woman forges 132 opioid prescriptions with Duke neurosurgeon's name: 6 things to know
9. Kapstone Medical purchases Loukas Medical assets: 5 key points
11. 3 states that lost the most ASCs from 2016-2017 Full story
10. 7 drug, devicemakers in the headlines
12. Orthopedic surgeon leader to know: Dr. Louis Vu of Banner Desert Medical Center Full story