Oct. 22, 2018
TODAY'S TOP STORIES
1. Dr. Richard Rothman, respected orthopedic surgeon and leader, passes away
2. Medtronic executive to become NuVasive CEO: 5 things to know
3. Closed California hospital files for bankruptcy, owes $250K to employees
4. Looking for a bundled payment primer? First movers can download a new white paper now.
5. Dr. Charles Davis: 4 trends leading the shift to outpatient arthroplasties Full story
6. Dr. David Altchek performs Tommy John surgery on Yankees' Didi Gregorius: 4 details Full story
7. The EHR Imperative: Eliminating outages and combating cyberattacks can help improve patient care. Download the white paper.
8. Orthopedic surgeon to know: Dr. Brian McKeon of Boston Sports & Shoulder Center Full story