Oct. 12, 2017
TODAY'S TOP STORIES
Michael Jordan gifts Novant Health $7M to develop 2 clinics: 5 things to know
2. Former Cleveland Clinic executive pleads guilty in $2.7M fraud scheme
3. Medtronic breaks ground on Chengdu Innovation Center in China: 5 things to know
4. Webinar: Patient misidentification is a huge rise risk as millions of Medicare beneficiary identifiers change over the next 2 years. Learn how to minimize the impact during this upcoming webinar. Register here.
5. The CORE Institute taps Brendan Baker to lead new medical economics division, names Karin Meyers CFO
7. Webinar: Regulatory Affairs and the Revenue Cycle: What to watch for in the ASC industry. Register here.
8. Sutter Health temporarily closes 3 surgery centers, 15 facilities due to California fires - 5 insights Full story
9. Stryker to launch Tritanium C Anterior Cervical Cage in Q4 2017: 5 insights
11. California governor to sign drug transparency bill
10. Choosing the right team for a winning partnership - The business of sports marketing
12. Orthopedic surgeon leader to know: Dr. Richard Manzo of St. Mary's Hospital Full story