Oct. 10, 2018
TODAY'S TOP STORIES
1. Montana health system, orthopedic group pay $42M to settle Anti-Kickback violation allegations: 5 things to know
2. Rebound Orthopedics & Neurosurgery data breach may have affected 2.8K patients, employees: 7 details
3. Kentucky hospital's ex-chief of staff fails to halt $351M sale to Baptist Health
4. To learn how to solve your outpatient surgery center's clinical documentation challenges, download this white paper.
5. Increasing ASC reimbursements, accurately projecting revenue and avoiding liability - attend this special session at the Becker's ASC 25th Annual Meeting on Oct. 18, 3:05-3:45 p.m. To attend, contact Jessica Lanzon at firstname.lastname@example.org.
6. Heartland Orthopedic Specialists celebrates 10-year anniversary of joint replacement center: 3 insights Full story
7. UT Southwestern launches stem cell trial for rare spinal disorder: 5 things to know
8. Mayo completes Epic transition with Arizona, Florida go-lives Full story
9. How does your organization measure outsourced agency performance? Learn the Geisinger way during this upcoming webinar.
10. 11 surgeons treating professional athletes in September
12. Orthopedic surgeon to know: Dr. John Kent Ellington of OrthoCarolina Full story