Oct. 10, 2017
TODAY'S TOP STORIES
Drs. Neal ElAttrache, Steven Shin & more: 16 orthopedic surgeons treating professional athletes Full story
2. Tenet shutters 4 regional management offices to cut costs
3. Dr. Mark Wagner opens Seattle Sports & Regenerative Medicine: 5 insights
4. Webinar: Fast Antibiotic Susceptibility Results - A New Standard of Care. Register here.
5. Excited to have Bill Clinton, George Bush, John Noseworthy, Bernard Tyson, Teri Fontenot, Penny Wheeler, Lloyd Dean, Warner Thomas + more keynotes at Becker's Hospital Review 9th Annual Meeting. Click here to register. For exhibiting and sponsoring opportunities at this event, please email Jessica Cole at email@example.com.
6. California wildfires force hospitals to evacuate: 5 things to know Full story
7. Webinar: Weight-bearing MRIs - Beyond Gravity: How Spine Specialists Leverage Clinical Innovation and Business Discoveries. Register here.
8. Shaping the elite athletes of tomorrow: The science behind sports medicine Full story
9. Contact sports tackle $20B in medical expenses each year: 7 takeaways
10. Regent Surgical Health promotes Bob Ryan to COO: 5 things to know
11.Tennessee suspect pleads guilty to scam resulting in $1.3M losses for Mountain Empire Surgery Center: 5 things to know Full story
12. Payment cuts for 9 specialties under MIPS - Ophthalmologists face 7% reduction in 2018 Full story
13. Orthopedic surgeon leader to know: Dr. Laura Prokuski of Sonoran Orthopaedic Trauma Full story