Oct. 8, 2018
TODAY'S TOP STORIES
1. Physician pay, productivity slows for first time in a decade: 5 report statistics
2. 55 orthopedic surgeon moves in September
3. Walmart is changing how we pay for healthcare: 5 things to know
4. Explore current trends and best practices in patient collections during this upcoming webinar.
5. Current Trends for Success in Bundles and Strategies for Financial Change: Orthopedics and Beyond - learn more at this lunch & learn session at the Becker's ASC 25th Annual Meeting on Oct. 19, 12:20-2:05 p.m. To attend, contact Jessica Lanzon at email@example.com.
6. Dr. Robert Anderson performs ankle surgery on Packers' Muhammad Wilkerson: 4 notes Full story
7. Backed by PE firm, Corin acquires Global Orthopaedic Technology
8. 2 of 4 cardiologists claim DMC pushed them out of leadership roles in retaliation Full story
9. The EHR Imperative: Eliminating outages and combating cyberattacks can help improve patient care. Download this white paper.
10. Virginia health system acquires orthopedic group
11. Click here to register for Becker's Virtual Health IT Summit: A 3-day online conference focused on the trends, topics and technologies that empower better care.
12. Orthopedic surgeon to know: Dr. Eric Carson of UVA Health System Full story