Oct. 5, 2018
TODAY'S TOP STORIES
1. California neurosurgeon indicted on fraud & drug charges, may face 45 years in prison
2. Stryker has made 5 acquisitions for $2.4B+ in 2018 so far - Here is the timeline
3. 15 health systems with strong finances
4. Having difficulties collecting on patient financial responsibilities? Register for this webinar to learn patient collections best practices.
5. Current Trends for Success in Bundles and Strategies for Financial Change: Orthopedics and Beyond - learn more at this lunch & learn session at the Becker's ASC 25th Annual Meeting on Oct. 19, 12:20-2:05 p.m. To attend, contact Jessica Lanzon at email@example.com.
6. Dr. Robert Anderson performs ankle surgery on Packers' Muhammad Wilkerson: 4 notes Full story
7. Orthobiologics company completes 250 cases with OsteoCrete magnesium-based bone void filler: 3 notes
8. Cleveland Clinic may grow to 15 hospitals Full story
9. Click here to register for Becker's Virtual Health IT Summit: A 3-day online conference focused on the trends, topics and technologies that empower better care.
10. FDA awards $2.6M for 3D bioprinting research
11. A new vision for the revenue cycle: Make your revenue cycle denial-free with tips from this e-book.
12. Orthopedic surgeon to know: Dr. Steven Harwin of The Center for Reconstructive Surgery Full story