Oct. 5, 2017
TODAY'S TOP STORIES
1. Stryker Canada breaks ground on 120k square foot headquarters: 5 things to know
2. HHS withdraws 3 proposed rules: 6 things to know
3. Drs. Ed Khalfayan, Nicholas Seibert perform surgery on Seattle Seahawks' Chris Carson: 4 highlights
4. Webinar: Fast Antibiotic Susceptibility Results - A New Standard of Care.
5. Seeking speakers for Becker's Health IT + CMO/CNO Meeting in May 2018 and Becker's 16th Annual Spine, Orthopedic + Pain Management-Driven ASC Conference + the Future of Spine in June 2018 . Please send all speaking proposals to speak to Scott Becker at firstname.lastname@example.org by Friday, October 6th.
6. Cleveland Clinic demands Toby Cosgrove be removed from ballot initiative ads Full story
7. Webinar: How to apply systems-level analysis, planning and performance improvement tools to your imaging service line for the best results. Learn more during an upcoming webinar. Register here.
8. 3 Tri-County Orthopedics surgeons become Top Doctors: 4 things to know Full story
9. New York pain management clinic to pay $1.9M for improper billing practices - 5 insights
11. FDA commissioner: High drug prices are a 'public health concern the FDA should address' Full story
10. CMS to terminate Hull Eye Surgery and Laser Center's Medicare benefits - 6 insights
12. Orthopedic surgeon leader to know: Dr. Phil McCowin of Mountain View Hospital Full story